Saturday, June 26, 2010

Unit 2 Guided Imagery Exercise

I thoroughly enjoyed our class exercise last week.  I was viewing the world through my Jaguar (Yaguar) nagual (twin, "spirit animal)", looking down on a waterfall in the jungle; the sound of the waterfall filling my ears, as other living beings call out from a multitude of places; in a myriad of different voices . . . The wind tossing the hair on my face; listening . . . Then another Jaguar, a female, beautiful to behold, approaches and proceeds to challenge me; playfully.  Soon we are rolling in the grass over one another's body as I take in her aroma . . . The game finished, she nudges a white seashell toward me and then departs . . . I hug the seashell to my heart, relishing my having just met her for what I hope is just the first time . . . I will not chase her yet .  . . Less is more.


Jaguar
Releasing fear
I move with courage and strength
In harmony with the power of thunder
I relish in the freshness of water
Even in the midst of chaos I see pathways
Leading to the things I want

I am Stealth Walker of the Dark
Keeper of Time, Guardian of the Unknown
I discern subtle changes and movement in the dark
I move with ease
I'll take my prey with one leap now

by DreamMerchant (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment