Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Welcome Dears . . .

From the time I was a child, I have believed that there is more to reality and life than that which people call the norm. But that never felt comfortable; there must be something more, I have said to myself again and again. That was many, many years ago; now I am convinced beyond any doubt that human beings have capabilities beyond those which we use in everyday life; we have within us ways of perceiving and modes of intentional action that once awakened leave one changed.

There have been inner conflicts; and even struggles with myself and even other powers. However today, I know that God has always had his hand on me; keeping me safe and allowing me to learn so that he can one day use me.

I am excited about our class . . . It is interesting to note that ancient traditional knowledge is finding validity and even being incorporated into a scientific method in search of healing and self transformation. As for myself, I believe that God is the only one that can transform a life. I am the proof of this because he transformed me from a clinically depressed "ineffectual" man into myself today: happy, joyful and triumphant.

I've always been facinated by the world of Curanderismo because I beleive there are parts of these ancient practices which are biblically redeemable. This is my quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment